Interpretation In these terms and conditions, unless context otherwise requires: “Print-Print”, “we”, “us”, “our” means Print-Print Limited (company registration number 6662654) whose reg-stered office is at Willow Cottage, Tong Norton, Nr Shifnal, Shropshire, TF11 8PZ “Website” means www.print-print.co.uk and any products, software and services provided on or from the Website; “You”, “your” means the person using the Website; “Personal Information” means the information about you collected in accordance with “how we use it”;. Some of the Personal Data we hold about you may be ‘sensitive personal data’ within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998, for example, your contact details.
We may collect Personal Data about you from a number of sources, including the following:
- billing and delivery addresses
- phone numbers
- email addresses
- encrypted credit/debit card details
Print-Print will use personal information such as this to communicate with you and to process your orders.
In order to do any of the following you will need to provide us with Personal Information:
- register for our service;
- make an order from us;
- enter any competition;
- register for any e-newsletters; and/or
- provide feedback to us.
The Personal Information you provide may include your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment card number and expiry date.
How we use your information
Print-Print uses your personal information to help you complete a transaction or order, to communicate with you, to provide service and support, to update you on services and benefits and to personalize promotional offers. Specifically:
- Credit card information is used only for payment processing and fraud prevention and will not be kept longer than necessary.
- We will only ask for personal information from you where it is necessary for us to provide our service to you. We will only collect information where it is specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- We keep a record of your emails to us to assist in our management of your account with us.
The following circumstances outline the only situations when we may share your information with a third party:
- With agents (including the credit card payment providers SagePay and Paypal, fraud prevention and detection agencies) that we use to process the orders you place with us or who assist us in the service we provide to you. In these instances, we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
- In the unlikely event that our business assets are ever sold to or purchased by another company. (Our data records are part of our business).
We gather this Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to allow us to process your registration or any orders you may make;
- to communicate with you when necessary on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and/or the provision of our services in general, including with regard to any order you make;
- to gather statistical data to establish the popularity of any product ranges to ensure ongoing availability of popular products;
- to administer our business;
- to contact you with any news, offers or competitions we think may be of interest to you from time to time; and
- to provide you with related information from third parties whose products or services we think may be of interest to you.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring the Website usage in order to help us develop the Website and our services and may provide such aggregate in-formation to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
From time to time we may provide your Personal Information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve our services. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you by post, e-mail or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
If you would rather not receive any newsletters from us, please send an email requesting removal of your details from our database to email@example.com
We may also provide your Personal Information to carefully selected third parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to disclose your information in this way, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for us to offer the best possible service to users, print-print monitors the usage patterns of pages on our site. This allows us to identify the most popular areas in order to optimize our performance. The data collected is non-personal and may include unique URLs visited within the Site, the browser used and the IP address. Most non-personal data is collected via cookies or other analysis technologies.
How we protect your information
All information held by us is kept securely and confidentially as required by the Data Protection Act 1998 or any other similar legislation from time to time in force.
Payments are made online through a secure environment by credit card or debit card. Your credit or debit card information is not seen by us. This information is securely captured directly by our payment service providers Paypal Payments and Sagepay. Please go to their relative websites for information on how they store your details. We do not store any credit card or debit card information for payments made to us over the telephone.
Sale of Business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business your Personal Information may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to print-print changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or payment details or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
By submitting your information you consent to the use of that Personal Information as set out in this policy.
We will also e-mail you should we make any changes so that you may consent to our use of your Personal Information in that way.
Continued use of the service will signify that you agree to any such changes.
How to contact us